Tribeca Salon’s Ybor City Hair Stylist Family
At Tribeca Salon, we have the best hair stylists in Tampa. All of hair stylists have received ColorConstruct training – a Tribeca Salon exclusive. ColorConstruct is the training and procedures all of our Tampa hair stylists utilize when highlighting and tinting hair. We follow specific guidelines to create the best look for each individual. Keep in mind some stylists may have more practical knowledge than others. Our stylists begin as TYROs, become CRAFTERs, then eventually become ARTISANs. Level changes are based on a variety of factors, including work experience, client retention, advanced training and proficiency. This is a great way for you to decide who you want to see at Tribeca. To find the right stylists for your needs and budget, view the ColorConstruct level next to the stylists name. Pricing for each level can be found on our services page.
BRANDON AKA ALSTON (Creative Director/President)
STYLIST LEVEL MAESTRO 2
- Honors graduate from Graham Webb Academy Washington DC, over 20 years of experience
- Do not come to me for a “trim” on someone else’s cut, Come to me for a major change
- I will work with you to create believable, healthy shiny blonde hair
- As Guest Artist/Color master for KEVIN.MURPHY COLOR.ME color range, I strive to provide trend, inspiration and knowledge to myfellow hairdressers and clients.
- My men’s cuts focus on livable styles that allow convertibility from day to night
- I install both microring extensions and tape seamless extensions
- I lead the apprentice and residency program, so if you can’t sit in my chair, please see a Resident!
“Knowledge is Power,” I will teach you how to best wear your hair so you look your best everyday.
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 2
- Graduated from Paul Mitchell the School, Tampa
- Worked for Paul Mitchell “Cut for a Cause” in South Beach (Miami)
- Attended advanced training with Paul Mitchell, Schwartzkopf, Super Tight Barbers Loft, Redken, Surface, etc.
- I’m into radical looks and intense contrasting color (i.e. punk, new wave, goth, heavy metal)
- Participated in several local fashion/hair shows
- I also have a firm grasp on classic and contemporary looks
“History is made in the streets.”
STYLIST LEVEL Artisan 2
- Graduated from The Salon Professional Academy with honors.
- Extensive training in Kevin Murphy brand products and styling, as well as continued education with Surface, Schwarzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, and various other coloring and cutting classes.
- I love taking different textures and colors and enhancing their natural beauty.
- I enjoy giving my clients styles that they can re-create at home. What’s the point of having a great color and cut if you can’t style it yourself? Let me teach you how!
- Beautiful hair is healthy hair. I focus on giving the desired look without compromising the health of the hair.
“When you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.”
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 2
- Kevin Murphy Gold Key Educator
- Aveda Institute Masters graduate
- I specialize in cuts that can live naturally with confidence; requiring little to no styling
- Short hair cuts are my specialty
- I carry a love for long luxurious layers and healthy highly dimensional blondes. Healthy hair is beautiful hair!
- I work with natural methods of dreading/twisting, as well as various methods of extensions
- Specializing in retro 20′s+ decade styling for all occasions including weddings
- Education with Schwarzkopf, Paul Mitchell, Brocato, Kevin Murphy, Surface, Bangstyle, Nick Arrojo, and Beth Minardi.
‘Your hair is my passion!’
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 2
- Aveda honors graduate
- Strong in rich tones and subtle color.
- Advancing in long haired looks as well as short styles
- Will teach you how to train, control, and enhance your hair at home by keeping the integrity healthy.
“I strive for perfection in traditional and forward moving trends. I believe in technicality, style, and individualism with both cutting and accenting colors.”
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 1
- Aveda Institute Graduate
- Left Tampa to work in New York City as a hairdresser in 2012
- Learned world class coloring and cutting techniques
- Returned to Tampa and focuses on naturally curly hair types
- Amazing colorist and highlighting specialist
STYLIST LEVEL Crafter 3
- Graduate of Paul Mitchell The School Tampa, Phase 2 member
- Previous stylist and color theory coach at an Aveda Lifestyle salon
- Advanced training in Aveda cut, color, and styling techniques
- Attended a razor cutting class with Jon Reyman, Artistic Director of the Advanced Aveda Academy in New York City
- Passionate about continued education and finding new trends.
- I specialize in color, especially reds. I love incorporating any kind of red from a soft shade of copper to a deep plum tone.
- I love to collaborate with my clients when choosing which direction to go with their haircut and color.
“It’s your hair. Don’t let others tell you how to wear it. Do whatever you want!”
- Bi-lingual in Spanish & English
- Graduate of Paul Mitchell the school Tampa
- Specializes in multi-dimensional color & subtle, blended tones
- Proficient in pixie cuts, curly hair, and long romantic layering & styling
- Received advanced training from Redken, Kevin Murphy, Paul Mitchell, Rusk & Ouidad
- Completed extensive makeup training, with a focus on bridal and vintage/retro looks
- Participated in several fashion shows & photo shoots with local designers and photographers
“I believe that knowledge is power, and I share all that I know with my clients so they can maintain the look of their style and the health of their hair at home”
“The bigger the hair, the closer to God” -Dolly Parton
Stylist Level Crafter 3
- Graduate Sunstate Academy ( A Redken Premiere Academy)
- Voted “Most Creative”
- Education includes “B Concept Volume 1 Classic Cutting 2011-2013
- Davines Advanced Cutting
- Kevin Murphy Session Styling
- Paul Mitchell Shines XG certification
- Toni and Guy classic colour trained
- Trained by Scott Bentley
- Stylist and colorist for AMF Hair Shows
- St Jude’s Cutathon
“Hair is your most important accessory”
- Honors graduate from Paul Mitchell The School Tampa
- Extensive Paul Mitchell training, including a week in Las Vegas with their top educators
- Received additional training with Schwarzkopf, Quidad, Kevin Murphy, and Rusk
- Has worked on many hair shows and fashion shows
- Third generation Hair Stylist
- Passionate in everything involving blonding
- Enjoys cutting long hippie chic hair with lots of layers and movement, and the opposite like edgy bobs and pixie cuts
Tyro 2 Level Stylist
- Graduate from Paul Mitchell the School Phase Two program
- Completed the Makeup Honors program at Paul Mitchell the School
- Certified in Fab Pro by Evo
- Worked in several Fashion Events Including:
- Pride & Passion – 2014 and 2015
- Cocktails and Couture -2014 and 2015
- Blk Label X Spring/Summer 2015 Closing Show
- Advanced training from Kevin Murphy, Paul Mitchell, Ouidad, Schwarzkopf, Brocato, etc.
- Aspiring to be a Celebrity Makeup Artist & Special FX Makeup Artist
“I specialize in, high trend, fashion colors and edgy cuts as well as Romantic long layers and Balayage techniques. I’m your girl for Halloween and Valentines day!”
“My goal when you’re in my chair is for me to make you feel like your best everyday”
DISCLAIMER: Total cost may vary based on services rendered. Each client’s services are subjective according to the unique characteristics of the hair and the outcome desired. This chart is not meant to be interpreted as an absolute and final cost, but can serve as a guideline and estimate. For an exact price quote, we require a complimentary consultation with a stylist. All prices listed are non-binding and subject to change at any time.