Tribeca Salon’s Ybor City Hair Stylist Family
At Tribeca Salon, we have the best hair stylists in Tampa. All of hair stylists have received ColorConstruct training – a Tribeca Salon exclusive. ColorConstruct is the training and procedures all of our Tampa hair stylists utilize when highlighting and tinting hair. We follow specific guidelines to create the best look for each individual. Keep in mind some stylists may have more practical knowledge than others. Our stylists begin as TYROs, become CRAFTERs, then eventually become ARTISANs. Level changes are based on a variety of factors, including work experience, client retention, advanced training and proficiency. This is a great way for you to decide who you want to see at Tribeca. To find the right stylists for your needs and budget, view the ColorConstruct level next to the stylists name. Pricing for each level can be found on our services page.
BRANDON AKA ALSTON (Creative Director/President)
- Do not come to me for a “trim” on someone else’s cut, Come to me for a major change
- I will work with you to create believable, healthy shiny blonde hair
- As Artistic Director for OSMO Essence from Scotland, I travel to the UK every year and bring back the new trends
to my clients
- My men’s cuts focus on livable styles that allow convertibility from day to night
- I install both microring extensions and tape seamless extensions
- I lead the apprentice and residency program, so if you can’t sit in my chair, please see a Resident!
- Former New Yorker with 10 years experience in the fashion industry
- I like to combine classic styles with modern elements; Shattered bobs, sweeping bangs and retro shags
- When coloring with natural hues I use dramatic placement such as block coloring or flashlights for maximum impact
- I use micro ring extensions to add length and density to hair
- Advanced classes include Redken, Toni and Guy and Schwarzkopf color classes
- I’ve worked on several fashion shows and photoshoots, and featured in REAX magazine
- Enjoy combining classic cuts with modern color placement for a more personalized look
- Specializing in men’s cut and color and creating new looks
- Now offering micro-ring extensions for length and fullness.
- Graduated from Paul Mitchell the School, Tampa
- Worked for Paul Mitchell “Cut for a Cause” in South Beach (Miami)
- Attended advanced training with Paul Mitchell, Schwartzkopf, Super Tight Barbers Loft, Redken, Surface, etc.
- I’m into radical looks and intense contrasting color (i.e. punk, new wave, goth, heavy metal)
- Participated in several local fashion/hair shows
- I also have a firm grasp on classic and contemporary looks
- Awarded highest GPA of graduating class.
- Completed the Master’s Program at Aveda for advanced cutting and coloring techniques
- Advanced education classes from Schwarzkopf, Surface, Kevin Murphy, Beth Minardi and Paul Mitchell Representatives.
- Participated as a hair-stylist and make-up artist in various local fashion shows, photoshoots and charity events.
- With a Bachelors degree in Fashion Design as well, I’m fully aware how fashion and hair can merge together to bring one’s self-image into focus.
- I love to create Beautiful and Alluring hair, while maintaining and understanding the integrity of the fabric I am given.
- My work will always be a collaborative effort with the requests and expectations of your vision to create a look that’ll suit your needs.
- My education is based on advanced color, cutting, and styling techniques.
- I’ve studied advanced color education perfecting blonding techniques for lustrous healthy blondes, multidimensional
color, and exact grey coverage.
- I have also attended classes for extreme color placement and creative color formulations with Paul Mitchell and Tigi.
- I believe that knowing your tools is the first step to delivering perfect results, with training in razor cutting and texturizing from Surface, Nick Orrojo, and SuddzFX.
- I know what a trim is, but I can also shatter, blend, and layer to create the perfect haircut for my clients.
- I hope to devote my career entirely on helping my guests feel as beautiful and captivating as their heart desires.
- I love working with healthy hair types because I know good art starts with a good canvas. I love this industry.
- Graduated from The Salon Professional Academy with honors.
- Extensive training in Kevin Murphy brand products and styling, as well as continued education with Surface, Schwarzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, and various other coloring and cutting classes.
- I love taking different textures and colors and enhancing their natural beauty.
- I enjoy giving my clients styles that they can re-create at home. What’s the point of having a great color and cut if you can’t style it yourself? Let me teach you how!
- Beautiful hair is healthy hair. I focus on giving the desired look without compromising the health of the hair.
- .Kevin Murphy Gold Key Educator
- .Aveda Institute Masters graduate
- .I specialize in cuts that can live naturally with confidence; requiring little to no styling
- .Short hair cuts are my specialty
- .I carry a love for long luxurious layers and healthy highly dimensional blondes. Healthy hair is beautiful hair!
- .I work with natural methods of dreading/twisting, as well as various methods of extensions
- .Specializing in retro 20′s+ decade styling for all occasions including weddings
- .Education with Schwarzkopf, Paul Mitchell, Brocato, Kevin Murphy, Surface, Bangstyle, Nick Arrojo, and Beth Minardi.
- Graduated from Paul Mitchell the School Tampa
- Attended the Premier Convention in Orlando in 2010 and 2011 for cutting-edge styling, cutting, and color classes
- Received advanced training with Paul Mitchell, Schwartzkopf, Brocato, Kevin Murphy, Beth Minardi, and Surface
- I want to assist you in creating your own eccentric look by using vivid color, unique placement, and shattered VOLUMOUS styles.
- I have a vast amount of knowledge of fashion colors and how to formulate them for you to develop a dramatic and long-lasting impression.
- Graduate from Paul Mitchell the school Cut and color HONORS program
- Worked on several photoshoots and runway shows in the Bay area
- Aspiring to be a Victoria’s Secret session stylist.
- Certified in multiple types of hair extensions
- I enjoy all types of hair and making each person feel amazing whether a simple trim or an extremely different cut and color
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible”"
Stylist level Tyro 1
- * Aveda honors graduate
- * strong in rich tones and subtle color.
- * advancing in long haired looks as well as short styles
- * will teach you how to train, control, and enhance your hair at home by keeping the integrity healthy.
Apprentice in Residency
DISCLAIMER: Total cost may vary based on services rendered. Each client’s services are subjective according to the unique characteristics of the hair and the outcome desired. This chart is not meant to be interpreted as an absolute and final cost, but can serve as a guideline and estimate. For an exact price quote, we require a complimentary consultation with a stylist. All prices listed are non-binding and subject to change at any time.