Tribeca Salon’s Ybor City Hair Stylist Family
At Tribeca Salon, we have the best hair stylists in Tampa. All of hair stylists have received ColorConstruct training – a Tribeca Salon exclusive. ColorConstruct is the training and procedures all of our Tampa hair stylists utilize when highlighting and tinting hair. We follow specific guidelines to create the best look for each individual. Keep in mind some stylists may have more practical knowledge than others. Our stylists begin as TYROs, become CRAFTERs, then eventually become ARTISANs. Level changes are based on a variety of factors, including work experience, client retention, advanced training and proficiency. This is a great way for you to decide who you want to see at Tribeca. To find the right stylists for your needs and budget, view the ColorConstruct level next to the stylists name. Pricing for each level can be found on our services page.
BRANDON AKA ALSTON (Creative Director/President)
STYLIST LEVEL MAESTRO 2
- Honors graduate from Graham Webb Academy Washington DC, over 20 years of experience
- Do not come to me for a “trim” on someone else’s cut, Come to me for a major change
- I will work with you to create believable, healthy shiny blonde hair
- As Guest Artist/Color master for KEVIN.MURPHY COLOR.ME color range, I strive to provide trend, inspiration and knowledge to myfellow hairdressers and clients.
- My men’s cuts focus on livable styles that allow convertibility from day to night
- I install both microring extensions and tape seamless extensions
- I lead the apprentice and residency program, so if you can’t sit in my chair, please see a Resident!
“Knowledge is Power,” I will teach you how to best wear your hair so you look your best everyday.
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 2
- Graduated from Paul Mitchell the School, Tampa
- Worked for Paul Mitchell “Cut for a Cause” in South Beach (Miami)
- Attended advanced training with Paul Mitchell, Schwartzkopf, Super Tight Barbers Loft, Redken, Surface, etc.
- I’m into radical looks and intense contrasting color (i.e. punk, new wave, goth, heavy metal)
- Participated in several local fashion/hair shows
- I also have a firm grasp on classic and contemporary looks
“History is made in the streets.”
STYLIST LEVEL Artisan 2
- Graduated from The Salon Professional Academy with honors.
- Extensive training in Kevin Murphy brand products and styling, as well as continued education with Surface, Schwarzkopf, Redken, Paul Mitchell, and various other coloring and cutting classes.
- I love taking different textures and colors and enhancing their natural beauty.
- I enjoy giving my clients styles that they can re-create at home. What’s the point of having a great color and cut if you can’t style it yourself? Let me teach you how!
- Beautiful hair is healthy hair. I focus on giving the desired look without compromising the health of the hair.
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 2
- Kevin Murphy Gold Key Educator
- Aveda Institute Masters graduate
- I specialize in cuts that can live naturally with confidence; requiring little to no styling
- Short hair cuts are my specialty
- I carry a love for long luxurious layers and healthy highly dimensional blondes. Healthy hair is beautiful hair!
- I work with natural methods of dreading/twisting, as well as various methods of extensions
- Specializing in retro 20′s+ decade styling for all occasions including weddings
- Education with Schwarzkopf, Paul Mitchell, Brocato, Kevin Murphy, Surface, Bangstyle, Nick Arrojo, and Beth Minardi.
‘Your hair is my passion!’
DAVIS (Not taking New Clients)
STYLIST LEVEL Artisan 1
- Graduate from Paul Mitchell the school Cut and color HONORS program
- Worked on several photoshoots and runway shows in the Bay area
- Aspiring to be a Victoria’s Secret session stylist.
- Certified in multiple types of hair extensions
- I enjoy all types of hair and making each person feel amazing whether a simple trim or an extremely different cut and color
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible”"
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 1
- Aveda honors graduate
- Strong in rich tones and subtle color.
- Advancing in long haired looks as well as short styles
- Will teach you how to train, control, and enhance your hair at home by keeping the integrity healthy.
“I strive for perfection in traditional and forward moving trends. I believe in technicality, style, and individualism with both cutting and accenting colors.”
STYLIST LEVEL ARTISAN 1
- Aveda Institute Graduate
- Left Tampa to work in New York City as a hairdresser in 2012
- Learned world class coloring and cutting techniques
- Returned to Tampa and focuses on naturally curly hair types
- Amazing colorist and highlighting specialist
- Graduate of The Salon Professional Academy (Redken) with Honors level 3
- Class President
- Hair and Makeup for photo shoots and special events since 2004
- Cut and color classes from Redken, Schwarzkopf, Wahl, Davines and Brocato
- Specially tailored cut and color to suit your lifestyle needs from conservative and natural to high fashion and extreme.
- Can make recommendations to improve over all appearance with hair and makeup.
- Understanding of the hair cut needs for any length for both men and women
- Love doing ombre, artisitic color, natural highlights, fashion colors and rich all over colors.
STYLIST LEVEL Crafter 2
- Graduate of Paul Mitchell The School Tampa, Phase 2 member
- Previous stylist and color theory coach at an Aveda Lifestyle salon
- Advanced training in Aveda cut, color, and styling techniques
- Attended a razor cutting class with Jon Reyman, Artistic Director of the Advanced Aveda Academy in New York City
- Passionate about continued education and finding new trends.
- I specialize in color, especially reds. I love incorporating any kind of red from a soft shade of copper to a deep plum tone.
- I love to collaborate with my clients when choosing which direction to go with their haircut and color.
“It’s your hair. Don’t let others tell you how to wear it. Do whatever you want!”
-Graduate of Paul Mitchell the school Tampa
“The bigger the hair, the closer to God” -Dolly Parton
• Honors graduate from Paul Mitchell The School Tampa
DISCLAIMER: Total cost may vary based on services rendered. Each client’s services are subjective according to the unique characteristics of the hair and the outcome desired. This chart is not meant to be interpreted as an absolute and final cost, but can serve as a guideline and estimate. For an exact price quote, we require a complimentary consultation with a stylist. All prices listed are non-binding and subject to change at any time.