Tribeca Salon’s South Tampa Hair Stylist Family
At Tribeca Salon, we have the best hair stylists in Tampa. All of hair stylists have received ColorConstruct training – a Tribeca Salon exclusive. ColorConstruct is the training and procedures all of our Tampa hair stylists utilize when highlighting and tinting hair. We follow specific guidelines to create the best look for each individual. Keep in mind some stylists may have more practical knowledge than others. Our stylists begin as TYROs, become CRAFTERs, then eventually become ARTISANs. Level changes are based on a variety of factors, including work experience, client retention, advanced training and proficiency. This is a great way for you to decide who you want to see at Tribeca. To find the right stylists for your needs and budget, view the ColorConstruct level next to the stylists name. Pricing for each level can be found on our services page.
DISCLAIMER: Total cost may vary based on services rendered. Each client’s services are subjective according to the unique characteristics of the hair and the outcome desired. This chart is not meant to be interpreted as an absolute and final cost, but can serve as a guideline and estimate. For an exact price quote, we require a complimentary consultation with a stylist. All prices listed are non-binding and subject to change at any time.
- I have always done hair, I just never thought I’d make a career of it
- I love doing trendy, off the wall upstyles
- Let’s throw the book out and do what’s in our heart and head
- Specializing in classic feminine looks for young women
- Graduate of Tribeca’s apprentice program of color-construct
- Further education with Paul Mitchell Academy
- Advance classes with Schwarzkopf color
- Specializing in all types of curl patterns
- Enjoy creating soft shapes with all types of lengths
- Featured in The Rules of Engagement article in “The Colorist” Magazine
- Graduate of the Paul Mitchell The School Phase 2 program
- Advanced education and training with Kevin Murphy styling products
- Advanced Paul Mitchell and Schwarzkopf color education
- I love doing long layered hair cuts, as well as short bobs and graduated cuts
- I love blonding and dimensional color
- Good with stylish men’s cut
- Honors graduate from Redken’s The Salon Professional Academy
- Redken Creates class with Jaye Thornehill
- Texture/Razor Technique classes taken with Redken artist Omar Spina and Sam Villa
- Maisel’s The Art of Color & Movement class
- Schwarzkopf Color and Essential Looks classes
- Rusk cutting class
- I enjoy creating natural and modern looks with color and cutting techniques
- Constructing dimensional blondes while still maintaining the integrity of your hair is important to me as your stylist
- Creating haircuts with movement and volume or sleek and smooth shapes are methods I love using to work with your style
- Paul Mitchell graduate (Phase 2)
- Kevin Murphy Educator for Central Florida
- Advanced Training with Brocato, Schwarzkopf, Nick Arrojo
- Specializes in ‘organic’ cutting using natural hair flow and growth patterns to customize your look to match your lifestyle.
- Graduate of Aveda Institute’s Master’s Program for advanced cutting and color
- Certified MAC Make-up Artist
- Advanced cut & color education from Schwarzkopf, Rusk, Paul Mitchell and Surface
- Specialize in extensions to give length or add volume to create a new customized look
- I’m a MAC certified Makeup artist
- I enjoy creating trendy up styles and makeup for special events
- Delivering the current trends in style and color, to my clients, is my true passion
- Worked as a hairstylist and make-up artist for independent films, music video and various fashion shows
- I am passionate about helping my clients convey their inner beauty and define their style
- Attended Paul Mitchell The School Tampa, Phase 2 Member.
Upon Graduation received Honors in both Color and Cutting education, as well as Paul Mitchells “Most Professional” award.
Graduate of Tribeca Colorsalon’s color construct apprentice program.Advanced Color Education with Redken’s Patrick Fitzwater.
My goal is to give you a look that will accentuate your features and best suit your lifestyle.A beautiful blonde is a healthy blonde. I love creating multidimensional blondes while maintaining the integrity of the hair.
I enjoy using the Balayage technique to create a natural, organic color.
- I also love bringing your look together with anything from a short and trendy cut to a long layered hairstyle.
Mikey Tyro Level 1 Stylist
Paul Mitchell Phase 2 Graduate
- MAC certified makeup artist
- Schwarzkopf advanced color education
- Paul Mitchel PM Shines XG certification
- Styled and colored models for several PM hair shows
- Specialties include trend styles and blondes
- My cutting training focused on Men’s cuts and long layered woman’s styles
- Knowledge of texture services and extension
“Your style is a reflection of how you want to be perceived”