Tribeca Salon’s South Tampa Hair Stylist Family
At Tribeca Salon, we have the best hair stylists in Tampa. All of hair stylists have received ColorConstruct training – a Tribeca Salon exclusive. ColorConstruct is the training and procedures all of our Tampa hair stylists utilize when highlighting and tinting hair. We follow specific guidelines to create the best look for each individual. Keep in mind some stylists may have more practical knowledge than others. Our stylists begin as TYROs, become CRAFTERs, then eventually become ARTISANs. Level changes are based on a variety of factors, including work experience, client retention, advanced training and proficiency. This is a great way for you to decide who you want to see at Tribeca. To find the right stylists for your needs and budget, view the ColorConstruct level next to the stylists name. Pricing for each level can be found on our services page.
DISCLAIMER: Total cost may vary based on services rendered. Each client’s services are subjective according to the unique characteristics of the hair and the outcome desired. This chart is not meant to be interpreted as an absolute and final cost, but can serve as a guideline and estimate. For an exact price quote, we require a complimentary consultation with a stylist. All prices listed are non-binding and subject to change at any time.
Stylist Level Artisan 1
- 2009 honors graduate from Aveda Institute, St. Petersburg
- Graduate of Aveda Institute’s Master’s Program for advanced cutting and color formulation
- Graduate of the Tribeca ColorSalon Color Construct apprentice program
- Assisted Aveda Colorist, David Adams, in a 2-day advanced education class for salon professionals on color and
- Attended seminar on color placement and formulation with world famous colorist, Beth Minardi
- I love working with long hair, giving it volume and lots of movement
- I also enjoy creating short, funky precision cuts with lots of texture